Thursday 30 April 2009

Also:

You know when you like a band, and you like that the general public hasn't heard of them yet. When they still feel like 'your band'.

But then you secretly want them to get a bit bigger, so that you can tell everyone how you've 'liked them for yearrrsssss....' (but then probably lose interest once they get 'mainstream', and denounce any love you once had for said band once your mum's heard of them).

Well as much as I had love/hate feelings about being their only fan the other night, when they supported friendly fires at UEA;

CAN PEOPLE PLEASE START LIKING BOY CRISIS NOW PLEASE??
Because I've been telling people 'yeah, they'll be massive by summer' for ages now, and I'm starting to look like a twat. Plus: they are genuinely really bloody good.
Youtube has decided not to embed today so click here please. It's the music of sex and they're quite attractive too, in that wears-a-sweatband-unironically kinda way.
You can do me up like Woodrow Wilson
Carry my children
Exit the building
Let me love you like you're the shit girl
You're the shit girl
You're the shit girl
You can do me like Bruce Springsteen
Passed the swim team
Pass the string beans
Let me love you like you're the shit girl
You're the shit girl
You're the shit girl
No exaggeration, my favorite lyrics of all-time. I jest not.

No comments:

Post a Comment